US military circumcisions
j***@yahoo.com
2007-08-23 07:57:56 UTC
Does anybody have information about US military policy on
circumcisions? I know that before and after WW II the army
encouraged circumcision of new recruits on medical grounds and I have
heard that this went on right through the Vietnam war. I was a
recruit in 1957 (at Ford Ord) and we thought circumcision was
compulsory. The medics operated on the uncut guys with no questions
asked. The weren't many of them of course but they were just ordered
to show up and get trimmed. They all walked around for about a week
later with little white paper cups of meds taped to the end of their
cocks. I remember one of the guys was pretty upset about it but
after it healed up he got be pleased with the results. I don't
think it was really compulsory but that's the impression we all got.
It was a great leveler because basically the uncut guys were mostly
lower class and you could see it in the showers Affterward everybody
was the same. The medics said uncut guys were at more risk for VD and
they didn't want to waste time in the field because some uncut guy's
foreskin got trapped behind the head of his cock and strangled it. A
doc told us he had to fix that twice as an emergency. I feel really
sorry for any uncut military in Iraq now, with that heavy gear and
desert sand and temperatures of 130 degrees and maybe days between a
good wash. I hope the military still offers free circumcisions to
men who want them?
G. Curry
2007-08-24 08:07:52 UTC
.
Post by j***@yahoo.com
[...]
The uncut guys were mostly lower class? I can hardly believe my eyes! Some
of your statements on this subject get sillier and sillier!
David Z
2007-08-24 11:35:08 UTC
Post by G. Curry
--
.
Post by G. Curry
Post by j***@yahoo.com
doc told us he had to fix that twice as an emergency. I feel really
sorry for any uncut military in Iraq now, with that heavy gear and
desert sand and temperatures of 130 degrees and maybe days between a
good wash. I hope the military still offers free circumcisions to
men who want them?
The uncut guys were mostly lower class? I can hardly believe my eyes!
Some of your statements on this subject get sillier and sillier!
S'matter G. Curry, would you like the guy to change the facts that he
observed to fit your perverted sense of victimhood?

Translation: Don't confuse G. Curry with the facts!

You want the TRUTH, skin freak? You can't HANDLE the TRUTH!
Wadi (the original)
2007-09-24 04:41:31 UTC
Post by G. Curry
The uncut guys were mostly lower class? I can hardly believe my
eyes! > Some of your statements on this subject get sillier and sillier!
Now if you had done your research you would know that the lack of
circumcision in the US has correlations with lower education levels and
economic status of parents. Do your research skin freak!
j***@yahoo.com
2007-08-25 05:22:30 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
Does anybody have information about US military policy on
circumcisions? I know that before and after WW II the army
encouraged circumcision of new recruits on medical grounds and I have
heard that this went on right through the Vietnam war.
I was drafted into the army in 1968. When I did the physical the
officer saw I was uncut and asked, Do you have any problems with your
foreskin? I said, No, and he left it at that. I found out later
that if a guy could not pull back his foreskin they would circumcise
him.
Post by j***@yahoo.com
It was a great leveler because basically the uncut guys were mostly
lower class and you could see it in the showers
That's right. I hardly ever saw uncut boys in the schools I went to
but in the army in Nam there seemed to be a lot. The kids who got
drafted were mostly blacks and poor whites who couldn't use college
deferments and other tricks to get out of the draft.
Post by j***@yahoo.com
I feel really
sorry for any uncut military in Iraq now, with that heavy gear and
desert sand and temperatures of 130 degrees and maybe days between a
good wash.
It got pretty bad in Nam sometimes when we couldn't get a hot shower
for days. The whole area inside my foreskin started to itch like
crazy and it got pretty ripe I can tell you.

I would rather be circumcised but it's not such an issue for me that I
ever thought of actually getting it done. I would have circumcised
sons if I had them but I had daughters. I have three grandsons cut
and one uncut now.
Avenger
2007-09-09 01:38:03 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
Does anybody have information about US military policy on
circumcisions? I know that before and after WW II the army
encouraged circumcision of new recruits on medical grounds and I have
heard that this went on right through the Vietnam war. I was a
recruit in 1957 (at Ford Ord) and we thought circumcision was
compulsory. The medics operated on the uncut guys with no questions
asked. The weren't many of them of course but they were just ordered
to show up and get trimmed.
They should sue for compensation. Oh wait! I don't want to give jew shysters
any ideas lol

Post by j***@yahoo.com
later with little white paper cups of meds taped to the end of their
cocks. I remember one of the guys was pretty upset about it but
after it healed up he got be pleased with the results. I don't
think it was really compulsory but that's the impression we all got.
It was a great leveler because basically the uncut guys were mostly
lower class and you could see it in the showers
What were you doing? Staring at their cocks in the showers?

Affterward everybody
Post by j***@yahoo.com
was the same. The medics said uncut guys were at more risk for VD
I guess that's why the uncut French had practically no VD lol Perhaps
those "medics" should have taught the US GI's how to wash before and after
sex like the French.

and
Post by j***@yahoo.com
they didn't want to waste time in the field because some uncut guy's
foreskin got trapped behind the head of his cock and strangled it.
Never heard of this problem with the other soldiers in the world where 99%
are uncut.

Post by j***@yahoo.com
doc told us he had to fix that twice as an emergency. I feel really
sorry for any uncut military in Iraq now, with that heavy gear and
desert sand and temperatures of 130 degrees and maybe days between a
good wash.
The foreskin is there to protect a man's glans you fool haha It keeps it
from drying out in exteme climatic conditions just as your lips protect your
mouth from drying out which causes bacteria to flourish.

I hope the military still offers free circumcisions to
Post by j***@yahoo.com
men who want them?
Well since they're fighting for the jews they may as well look like them
lol
WindingHighway
2007-09-24 15:55:44 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
I feel really
sorry for any uncut military in Iraq now, with that heavy gear and
desert sand and temperatures of 130 degrees and maybe days between a
good wash. I hope the military still offers free circumcisions to
men who want them?
When you put it like that, who can disagree?